What to Expect From Our Program
- As a new patient at our brain health, you will receive a quantitative electroencephalogram (EEG) to map your brain’s electrical activity. Using this information, an individualized TMS treatment plan is developed for you.
- We simultaneously administer an electrocardiogram (EKG) to incorporate the electrical activity of your heart and brain-heart coherence, further explaining your brain’s activity.
- Our scientific and clinical teams analyze the results to determine your current brain state.
- You meet with a physician to determine if you are a candidate for MeRT brain therapy.
2. Analysis & Protocol
- Using a patented analytical approach to look at your neurophysiological data, our system develops a customized plan for you that aims to improve neural communication.
3. rTMS Treatments
- After arriving at our brain health center, you will sit in a comfortable chair as a trained technician positions an electromagnetic coil on your head. The coil produces a magnetic field to induce painless electrical currents in targeted regions of your brain.
- The technician applies 30 trains of electromagnetic transcranial magnetic stimulation delivered for 5 seconds each with 45 seconds of rest period in between trains, to a specific location on the head. A typical appointment is 45 minutes.
4. Progress Evaluation
- After the initial course of your MeRT treatment plan, subsequent EEG/EKGs are conducted to reassess brain patterns and measure progress. After analysis, modifications are made to your treatment plan based upon changes and your evolving neurological state.
All Rights Reserved © 2021 | Brain Health Restoration, LLC
Site Design By Jessica Wicks Kelly